He NFL has grown into one of America’s favorite sports. Most of us wait with expectation for autumn to arrive, because with fall comes NFL football, when we can daftar sbobet on Sunday afternoon and watch our favorite football teams battle it out in the hunt for the match, of course, if all goes well, the Super Bowl. This next list will clarify all you want to know concerning NFL football trivia.
Ten facts about NFL football trivia:
Inch. Walter Camp composed the first rules for American football in 1876. It was only several years later he became famous as the father of American football.
2. Back in 1920, the Chicago Cardinals organization, later to become the Arizona Cardinals, has been formed. A year after the Green Bay Packers organization has been initially formed, bought by Curly Lambeau. Both of these teams are the oldest teams currently in life from the NFL.
6. The Miami Dolphins defeated the Washington Redskins 14-7 on January 14, 1973, to become the very first and only team to have a perfect season. The New England Patriots will be the only other NFL team to come that close. They had an ideal season all the way into the Super Bowl in 2008, but eventually lost to the New York Giants.
7. During time, there have always been certain teams that defined the years, learning to be a dynasty in their own right. Throughout the 60’s, it had been the Green Bay Packers. The 80’s belonged to the San Francisco 49ers and the 90’s into the Dallas Cowboys. It has officially been said yet, but it seems that the New England Patriots will become the dynasty of the 2000’s.
8. There are currently 32 NFL teams, divided into eight branches and, furthermore, into two conferences, the AFC and the NFC.
9. There are sixteen matches in a season, played over seventeen weeks, with every team having a bye week during this season.
10. The 4 division winners from every conference automatically go to the playoffs, with each conference having two wild card spots for the 2 teams with the best record that did not make it into the playoffs. The a dozen teams which make it into the playoffs begin by facing off against each other until a team is eradicated. This means of removal continues to dwindle until their are two teams left, that the victors of the AFC and NFC championship games. It’s then that the Super Bowl is played between the two conference winners.
This finishes NFL football trivia.